Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair Cut

With nothing to do, save killing some time by watching TV and texting, I resolved that I have to get rid of my hair, which by that time have grown long and started to annoy me.

For the first time in my life, I've had it cut by a probie. I've had it cut by myself (and with a little help from my younger bro -- who, for having tasked to cut my hair, was appalled).

..and so cut it, I (or shall i say 'we') did.

Little by little (that is in millimeters), my brother cut my hair. Carefully, and with the great patience (where does he get those?! He ought to share some to me.), slowly, he transformed my hair from mess to cleanliness. However, his slow and steady pace had made me impatient. Just then, i took the scissors out of his hand and went in front of the mirror. Cut, cut, cut,and cut I did. After an hour of painstaking and indiscriminate cutting, my bro polished my rather raggedly cut hair. Then, when both of us got content with my new hairdo, I took a bath.

Refreshed and euphoric, i dried my hair and went on to see myself in front of the mirror. Combing my hair to my desired style, i felt smug.

It is just the cut that i wanted.

6 comments:

Kroaky said...

Masasanay ka rin diyan.hehe *wink*

Aethen said...

Magpapagupit din ako today. Naguguluhan na din ako sa buhok ko. Hay, nasama maging maayos na din buhay ko pag naayos at ntrim na buhok ko. hehe.

Happy new hair cut. :P

wiLfRed said...

@ kroaky: whoa! thanks.. sanay na ako maging gwapo.. hehehe. loko lang..

@aethen: sige, gayahin mo ako.. gupitan mo rin sarili mo.. =))

Dear Hiraya said...

ako, mahaba man o hindi yung buhok ko, pag naramdaman kong asiwa ako, hindi mapakali, naiinitan at sobrang badtrip, magpapagupit ako. pakiramdam ko kasi, mababago p[akiramdam ko pag nagpagupit na ako, at ganun nga yun..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

wiLfRed said...

ahehehe.. pagtripan nyo minsan ang buhok niyo.. wahehehe..

Aethen said...

Wahh. hindi pa ako nagpagupit. nabusy ulit. Hay.