Tuesday, March 10, 2009

on blogging and environmental advocacy..

so my blog's pretty technical now.. dealing with all the things about my field, on environmental conservation and protection, focusing on the marine environment.

hell, yes, to a tolerable extent (hopefully), it's pretty boring.

i just can't help it. my personal thoughts are more often than not full of anxiety, of problems, of stressors, and of all the craps a self-confessed non-conformist, radical, and rebellious cynic can ever think of. i am helping myself in this aspect though. focusing on happy thoughts, making myself a blessing to every life i have touched, i am, and will be touching.

and so instead of writing about the rather appalling and vexatious thoughts i have, i promised myself to write about what I know about my field of work, and be an advocate of change, of sustainable development, of saving the last frontier -- the ocean.

so i am saying sorry for everyone who might want to learn more about me through my posts -- through what i write. i may fail you in this aspect, but surely, as you read through, you may be able to see glimpses of my true self (identity crisis on the loose? maybe, maybe not). i may be evasive on this part but will promise to write about my thoughts and views on life and living once in a while..

so for now, do bear with me. I'm in the mood of being self-righteous these days. so i might as well write about saving, protecting, and conserving our environment while i still have the fire..

so for every one of you who gets the chance to read
(let's play pretend here that you all are hell lot), do pass the learning and wisdom (that, i can't promise i can impart but will really try. will really, really try) forward and let's hold hands, brace ourselves, and be with me as i go along with this advocacy.

8 comments:

Enhenyero said...

It was pretty obvious to me that I am clueless heheh when I made that comment. Yes I dive too but for leisure only.

Go on be an environmental advocacy, enlighten us your readers..

Aethen said...

masyado nang malalim ako mga sinasabi mo dito. hahaha. pero agree parin, para sa bayan!

Daxi Weida said...

you are among the few around here who are qualified to fill-in the niche on coastal environment advocacy-blogging. just do it, wiLfRed!

Anonymous said...

I admire you for having a very positive theme on your blogposts. Yes, we would love to learn a lot about you parekoy so feel free to post entries that tells a lot about you. Nevertheless, I personally enjoy reading your posts about saving, protecting, and conserving our environment. Way to go!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

i see that the most important thing in life is not to really let people know who you are as a private person but it's how you are to every thing that you do, your motives, ideals or advocacy in life. we all have our ways of telling people who we are..even one line of opinion will do.

just enjoy your craft and go with what your heart desires.:)

wiLfRed said...

@ enhenyero: wow! for leisure only? yaman mo siguro.. ehehehe..

@ aethen: adik ka, di yan deep if you really have the heart to learn.. lols.

@ daxi weida: ahehehe.. nakakapressure si kuya.. pero i couldn't agree more.. i just wish i can be more subtle on the technicalities.. hoprefully, will be able to do so the soonest..

@ mon: thanks. a cheer will really boost ones morale. thanks for doing so. *winks*

@ es: for that, i love you na! ahehehehe.. adik.

es said...

wahahaha!loko-loko ka rin ano?haha!

Enhenyero said...

Di naman nagkataon lang libre matuto kasi boss namin dati e dive instructor..

guess what? I tag you, hope you don't mind heheh