Wednesday, October 8, 2008

erratic

My mind is racing and my heart's pounding.
Restless as restless as I can be.
I am in the brink of crossing borders, I am in the tip of a never-ending spire.
I am walking in the dark, trying to feel every corner, trying to have a grasp of the world I am currently traversing.
Feeling that piercing pang of angst linger over my sore soul.
Licking every droplet of sour mien with utmost reluctance, living it with divine annoyance.
I am to move away from my comfort zone, forging into a new horizon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wilfred..ayan,buhay na buhay na naman ako..kaya mo yan. I know you will make good in your new endeavor...i like what you do,pa travel travel ka langjan sa atin.ingat ka!

wanderingcommuter said...

ang moving naman ng poost na ito, nanunulak pa actually...

haay, kaya yan. aja! aja! aja!

Dear Hiraya said...

nakakanosebleed naman hehehe..

anyway...ayos yan.. mas marami kang matututunan kung aalis ka sa comfort zone mo.. yun nga lang dapat handa kang harapin ang kaakibat na challenges nun dahil hindi magiging madali ang lahat..

go go go!

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.